Change is not something that we should fear. Rather, it is something that we should welcome. For without change, nothing in this world would ever grow or blossom, and no one in this world would ever move forward to become the person they’re meant to be.
- Please arrive on time, at least 10 minutes before the class is scheduled. Settle in and become present in the room, give yourself a moment to unwind.
If you do arrive late, try not to be disruptive to others.
- Please remove your shoes and leave them in the lobby or a cubby.
- Please turn off cell phones.
- Bring a mat, towel and water (rentals are available).
- Share any injuries with your instructor.
- Please practice good hygiene, avoid strong smelling fragrances.
- Come hydrated and allow 2-3 hours for digestion after large meals.
- Tell your teacher about any injuries, health conditions or pregnancy, as modifications are always available.
- Speak in hushed tones in the studio and be mindful of those looking to meditate before class.
- Always practice at your own level. Never compare or compete – even with yourself. Learn to relax with what is…
- Savasana (final relaxation pose) is as important as every other pose, so if you need to leave early, take a few moments and give yourself a Savasana. If you need to leave early, notify the teacher before class and be as quiet as possible when leaving.
- Wipe up any “liquid energy” (AKA Sweat) around your mat.
- Please pick up after yourself, wash down all blocks and stack neatly away.
- Come with an open heart and mind, enjoy yourself and remember its Just Yoga.