bCalm Yoga’s Work exchange program is for people who are passionate about yoga and want to be more involved in the bCalm Yoga community. Our work exchange volunteers are an integral position at the studio and we value each and every member of this team. Work Exchange (WE) staff must demonstrate respect, reliability and accountability.
WE volunteers must commit to supporting the program for 6 months.
In exchange for your hard work, we provide the class that you volunteer for at no cost. You are also eligible to receive other studio discounts.
Our Work Exchange Volunteers are:
- Energetic, friendly, outgoing people who possess exceptional communication skills (in person, on the telephone and in email)
- Exhibit strong administrative skills such as organization, efficiency, and computer literacy
- Regularly attend bCalm classes, and commit to attending staff meetings and other studio events
- Dependable and punctual
- Welcome each and every student
- Check students into class
- Ring in retail sales
- Studio cleaning and replenishing of products
- Answering phones and questions
- Supporting the overall experience of all students and instructors
Contact us today to learn more about the bCalm Work Exchange Program!